Finding "the" Job in NZ!
New Kiwi Career Success is a FREE 2-day programme to assist job seekers to effectively find jobs that match their key skills and experiences in New Zealand.
In this programme, you will get local knowledge and advice from New Zealand recruitment specialists.
Our team will help you better understand the local job market, recruitment techniques and how to get in front of New Zealand employers. Attendees will also meet one on one or in small groups with a Certified Life Coach.
“Fantastic! Energize me with positive attitude and hope. Gained a lot of new knowledge about kiwi attitude, kiwi life style, kiwi employer and what they expect from us when they search for a new employee.”
Here's what you will learn:
- Practical job search advice on the New Zealand job market
- Assist you to create an excellent, Kiwi-style CV
- Help you to answer those tricky interview questions
- Research your industry and occupation
- Share your experience with other job seekers
- Develop a winning job search strategy just for you!!
Here’s what you do:
- Register as a Job Seeker on New Kiwis
- Attend 2 days New Kiwi Career Success course
- Attend follow-up workshop
- Keep in regular contact with us
ONLINE - 27-28 Jan 2022 (weekdays)
ONLINE - 8-9 Feb 2022 (weekdays)
To register on the next available course in your town
- Click here and fill out the registration form.
*Note these courses fill up quickly, we will let you know the soonest available date if your first choice is full.
Am I eligible to attend?
- Legally able to work in New Zealand, must have a valid work visa or residency
- If you are not sure if you are eligible, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org