New Kiwi Career Success Course
Finding a Job in NZ!
New Kiwi Career Success is a FREE 3 day training programme to assist relatively new migrants seeking employment in Auckland. To be eligible for this workshop you must be looking to work full-time and have a Work Visa or Resident Visa and a proficient level of understanding and comprehension of the English language.
Here's what you will learn:
- Practical job search advice on the New Zealand job market for migrants new to New Zealand or for those who are underemployed
- Assist you to create a great, Kiwi-style CV
- Help you to answer those tricky interview questions
- Research your industry and occupation
- Share your experience with other New Kiwis
- Access job vacancies
- Develop a winning job search strategy just for you!!
Here’s what you do:
- Attend 3 days training
- Attend follow-up workshops
- Keep regular contact with us and
- Come with a committed and positive attitude.
“Fantastic! Energize me with positive attitude and hope. Gained a lot of new knowledge about kiwi attitude, kiwi life style, kiwi employer and what they expect from us when they search for a new employee.”
- 90+% get an interview
- 84% employed in 3 months
- NKCS 2017 – 12: 01 – 03 February 2017
- NKCS 2017 – 13: 13 – 15 February 2017
- NKCS 2017 – 14: 27 – 01 March 2017
- NKCS 2017 – 15: 13 – 15 March 2017
- NKCS 2017 – 16: 27 – 29 March 2017
- NKCS 2017 – 17: 19 – 21 April 2017
- NKCS 2017 – 18: 02 - 04 May 2017
- NKCS 2017 – 19: 15 - 17 May 2017
- NKCS 2017 – 20: 29 - 31 May 2017
Our courses are not open to students engaged in study, or hold a Student visa, once you have graduated feel free to contact us. Our course is also not open to those currently employed or holding a Working Holiday, Tourist or Visitors Visa.
To register your interest in this course, please complete the form here and email it with your CV, passport and valid visa scans to Bobbie at email@example.com. On receipt she will send you an email acknowledging your application and the registration process will start.
For more information please call us on 0800 709 907.