Job Seeker Details
- I am a skilled and experienced professional with over 12 years working in the water quality, regulatory, and geographic information science industries.
- I have proven abilities in producing advanced analytical techniques, improving existing methodologies, and creating innovative products.
- I effectively communicate technical subject matter to a wide audience.
- I have worked for and with agencies ranging from local non profits, citizens, to state and federal regulatory organizations.
- Management and enhancement of water quality regulatory functions
- Collection, analysis, and production of reporting information for state and federal permitting
- Coordination of other professionals in project based settings
- Public speaking, education, and presentations
- ArcGIS 9x-10x, ArcInfo 9x-10x, ArcView 3.3
- Spatial Analyst, Network Analyst, 3D Analyst
- Geostatistical Analyst, ArcScan, ArcHydro, Modelbuilder
- ESRI ArcSDE, Geodatabases, and custom interfaces
- ArcPad, ArcPad Studio, GPSAnalyst, Collector, GPSCorrect
- Trimble GeoExplorer GeoXT, Garmin GPS
- QGIS, Map Window, BASINS, SWAT, HSPF, P8
- LiDAR, color infrared, and multiband imagery.
- Trimble and Leica laser levels, total stations, & GPS.
- VBA, VBScript, VB.NET, SQL, PYTHON
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint
- Website construction with Adobe software
- Technical writing in project reporting and grants
- PC building, maintenance, and Microsoft knowledge.
- Plotters, printers, faxes, copiers, and office networks
Government & Defence
9 Years Experience
Policy, Planning & Regulation
Science & Technology
12 Years Experience
Environmental, Earth & Geosciences, Modelling & Simulation