Job Seeker Details
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Self-motivated. Passion drives myself to continuously learn and improve.
- Consistently excel in autonomous and team tasks. Effective and efficient team member.
- Flexibility, dependability and ability to think logically when complex issues arises
- Detail-oriented. Paying attention to details lessens the occurrence of "double-handling" work
- Innovative and experimental. Finding ways to make traditional practices/methods more productive and at the same time try new ones.
- Autocadd/Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Project). Ability to produce minor shopdrawings and prepare technical reports/presentation for managers/clients review and approval
- Reliable leadership skills and ability to build teams, resolve conflict, motivate and develop subordinates thru leading (not managing) by example
- Focus on engaging best construction practices and methods that improve efficiency, controlling cost while increasing productivity
- Practical and reliable decision making skills and the ability to prioritize and foresee effectively especially when challenging situations arise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Communicating effectively and efficiently to all stakeholders about every project aspects/plans.
- Ability to coordinate, control and monitor all subcontractors' activities on site (site management)
- Effectively utilizing available resources (Staffs) using the “art of delegation”
12 Years Experience
Estimating, Foreperson/Supervisors, Health, Safety & Environment, Planning & Scheduling, Project Management, Quality Assurance & Control