Job Seeker Details
- Teach others how to do something, Be aware of others’ reactions and understand the possible causes, Change behavior in relation to others’ actions, Look for ways to help people.
- involved in a variety of laboratory-based investigations within biological, chemical, physical and life science areas.
- carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing of results as part of a scientific team.
- Improved Public Health.
- Understand written information. Understand spoken information.
- Combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions, Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses, Use reasoning to discover answers to problems
- Use scientific methods to solve problems, Add, subtract, multiply, and divide quickly and correctly, Choose a mathematical method or formula to solve problems, Use math skills to solve problems
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly, Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
Science & Technology
13 Years Experience
Laboratory & Technical Services