Job Seeker Details
- Resilience, and positive
- pro active and like to be ahead of the game
- easy adaptable to new ways and processes
- a real can do attitude and confident to do things
- Strong leadership skills – proactive and creative
- Strong management skills – directive, action-oriented and responsive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superb customer facing and client management skills, able to liaise and determine all requirements to assist customers with advice on asset information and obligations.
- Excellent time management and communication skills, able to handle bookings, orders, collections and complaints.
- Commitment to continuous improvement• Commitment to continuous improvement
- Drive for excellence while ensuring health and safety regulations are compliant.
- Experienced in organizing the purchase and maintenance of vehicles/assets.
- Able to develop, administer and implement strategic plans, programmes, policies and processes to achieve objectives and goals.
- Coordination the implementation of policies and practices.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
7 Years Experience
Administration & Office Support
16 Years Experience