Job Seeker Details
- I am friendly jolly in nature ability to listen to my clients or customers needs.
- A good salesperson knows how to feel what their customers feel. By getting inside a prospect’s skin, they know just how to sell a product or service. Empathy is a great way to anticipate what a customer wants
- I have networking ability so as confidence, Enthusiasm and Multitasking Skills
- Being curious with the clients and the product is only the start Honesty, and good Communications Skills There’s no way around having excellent verbal skills if you’re trying to sell people goods and services. People who excel here know how to stay away from jargon and hard to understand concepts.
- discipline and passion to wards to my work
- Love of Learning. Even the greatest chefs keep honing their craft and learning once they've reached the peak of their career
- Ability to Take Criticism, Good Communication, Great Leadership and Stamina
- The ability to develop relationships with their students, Patient, caring, and kind personality
- Dedication to teaching. & Engaging students in learning
- Product Knowledge, Active Listening & Closing Techniques
- have confidence to look and calm professional even when tired and stressed
- Great Organisational skills prepared for the session & done marking any time.
- Dealt with conflict and to motivate my students to do their best and if you need to give feedback then explain it briefly
- Cooking is a very beautiful art and science so It's necessary in this art we have to measures few things and keep it tight to it like Heat Control, Measuring, Portion Sizing , Precision Presentation, Quality of Food Supervising
6 Years Experience
Management, Other, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Education & Training
10 Years Experience
Other, Teaching - Primary