Job Seeker Details
- Provide full administrative while working in a front office department. Exercise independent judgement when executing administrative tasks, handling sensitive information, managing workflow, and prioritizing conflicting objectives. Deliver customer with high-level service.
- Planning activities for the children, supervising activities such as arts and crafts, helping children to learn self-confidence through activities.
- Utilizing knowledge of reservation procedures and protocols to provide the best in customer services and retention.
- Consistently delivers, first rate service and fosters positive relationship with guest to promote customer satisfaction and loyalty. Adept at balancing multiple tasks with a friendly, courteous demeanor.
- A highly competent, motivate and enthusiastic person with experience of working a part of a team in a busy environment. Well organized and proactive in providing timely, efficient and accurate support to superiors and work colleagues. Approachable, well presented and able to establish and working relationship with a range of different people. Possessing a proven ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer service
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
Hospitality & Tourism
15 Years Experience
Front Office & Guest Services