Job Seeker Details
- I enjoyed solving complex and interesting tasks, especially applying machine learning techniques to address real-world problems.
- I am passionate about data analysis and I love to discover hidden secrets in data to make predictions for smarter decisions in future.
- As a researcher and Ph.D., I have a strong theoretical background with 3+ years experience using machine learning to solve challenging combinatorial optimisation problems. My publications and the research grants I received during my Ph.D. from IEEE conferences, universities, and organisations demonstrate the innovation and high quality of my research.
- Apart from my technical knowledge (modelling and algorithm design), I also have advanced software development and data analysis skills. For example, I independently implemented all my designed machine learning and meta-heuristic algorithms as well as simulators in Python. In addition, data collection, analysis, and visualisation also play a vital role in my research.
- While engaging in my research, I have also developed confident verbal communication skills developed throughout 4-year tutoring experience and research work presentation to peers and academic staff in international conferences and universities.
- Machine learning
- Data analysis
- Data modeling
- Deep learning
Education & Training
3 Years Experience
Research & Fellowships, Tutoring