Job Seeker Details
- A motivated person with proven leadership, supervisory and managerial skills
- Effectively multitask and prioritize work with competence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of achieving goals and targets on time and develop creative solutions to problems.
- Creative and flexible person with pain stacking and focused mindset
- Passionate and curious to engage in outdoor assignments and research projects.
- Technical knowledge in Agricultural, Environmental and Industrial Microbiology.
- Experienced in horticultural activities and Greenhouse management.
- Knowledge of epidemiology, mycology, bacteriology and virology of plants.
- Practical skills for performing experiments and operate scientific laboratory equipment.
- Conducting field survey, data collection and analysis for Environment & microbiological studies.
- Technical skills in Plant micro-propagation, mushroom cultivation and bio-composting.
- Ability to perform in-vitro microbiological assays and characterization
- Microbiological estimation & chemical analysis of soil, water & air as per SOPs.
- Microbiological evaluation and assessment of finished products.
- Well informed in Industrial microbiological, chemical and plant biological methodologies with good knowledge of all relevant protocols and processes.
- Effectively assist and take part in field studies and research based projects .
Farming, Animals & Conservation
9 Years Experience
Agronomy & Farm Services, Conservation, Parks & Wildlife, Farm Management, Horticulture, Other
Science & Technology
2 Years Experience
Biotechnology & Genetics, Chemistry & Physics, Environmental, Earth & Geosciences, Laboratory & Technical Services