Job Seeker Details
- I am a sensitive, understanding, and adaptable clinician who considers a child’s developmental level and family or school specific needs in my evaluation and treatment plans.
- I am culturally aware in my interactions and recommendations for native or indigenous families I have served from the Navajo Nation, local Tohono O’Odham reservation, and the Athabascan people in Alaska.
- I absolutely love my job as a speech language pathologist, and truly adore children of all ages, abilities and cultures.
- I am very focused on team collaboration to support children and their holistic set of needs.
- I am organized and able to manage clinical caseloads up to 35 children and school caseloads of 50 or more students.
- Experienced speech language pathologist who has worked in a variety of pediatric environments, including clinical, home health, schools, and teletherapy
- Able to support traditional speech and language development, alternative and augmentative communication, social language and feeding for children from birth to 18 years-old.
- I have supervised a number of speech language assistants and graduate student clinicians in clinical and school settings.
- Clear communication in written and oral forms in clinical, educational, and research settings through contact reports, evaluations, IEPs, community classes, and professional meetings.
Healthcare & Medical
9 Years Experience