Job Seeker Details
- Teamwork – able to lead a team as well as be a team player.
- Thinking – ability to prioritise tasks and solve problems with great attention to detail
- Self-management – Quick learner, handling multiple tasks with positive results
- A dynamic and healthy person who performs beyond the pressures of time and workload
- Flexible and adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Empathetic, with a proven strength in understanding another’s point of view
- High level of confidentiality
- Accounting Skills • Over 15 years’ experience in accounting • Accounts Payables and Receivables • Payroll and taxation compliance • Banking relating work (Cash / Credit, Deposit, Reconciliation...etc.) • Financial reporting
- Communication Skills: • Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly understand and impart information • Confidently assist and better team relations • Flexible and adaptable to new environment • Good relationship with suppliers and vendors
- Organisational Skills: • Strong attention to detail and accuracy • Effective in multi-tasking • Accurate and systematic data processing • Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Computer Skills: • Highly experienced in ERP and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) • Accurate data entry into the system (coding, amount, supporting documents... etc.) • Currently learning Xero.
14 Years Experience
Accounts Officers/Clerks, Accounts Payable, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting