Job Seeker Details
- I possession of an enviable degree of integrity, a virtue that forms the solid foundation for building trust with people.
- I have high competence in the academia.
- Focused and hard working.
- A deep appreciation of emotional intelligence and empathy, skills that enable me excel in interpersonal interactions.
- I enjoy 'thinking outside the box."
- Trapping and rearing of insects
- Insect surveys
- Taxonomic knowledge of arthropods of significance in agriculture and horticulture
- Growing plants in greenhouses
- Surveillance studies on food security
- Experimental designs
- Real-time PCR
- Plant metabolite profiling using GC-MS
- Insect behaviour analysis using BORIS
- Statistical analyses
- Conducting research in a PC 2 laboratory
- Field and laboratory studies
- Degree-day development and phenology models
Education & Training
9 Years Experience
Teaching - Tertiary
Farming, Animals & Conservation
5 Years Experience
Agronomy & Farm Services, Farm Management
2 Years Experience