Job Seeker Details
- Effective communication.
- Willingness to learn.
- 10+ years of experience in database administration, migration and development for large and complex databases in SQL server 2012, 2008 R2 and 2005.
- T-SQL DDL & DML programming including creating/modifying tables, views, indexes, user-defined data types, linked servers, stored procedures, functions, triggers, grouping sets, pivoting and CTE’s.
- Utilising ODBC connections for data mining and the creation of data extracts using SAP Business Objects, BMC Remedy and Teradata servers.
- Expertise in data transformation and cleansing using tools such as SISS packages from data sources such as flat files and Excel produced by other software applications.
- Installed and configures 64bit SQL Server 2008 R2 standard on to a virtual Windows server.
- Using SQL server agent to schedule jobs and report if they ran successfully or if they failed in order to permit other updates reliant on this to proceed on schedule.
- Troubleshooting and providing user support for applications including SQL server, JDE, Microsoft Office, BARCO and Jungheinrich WMS.
- Trained and mentored team member in Serbia in the management of the SQL Server 2008 databases.
- 12 + years of experience of stakeholder management.
- Statistical analysis and reporting.
- Impact assessment writing.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
3 Years Experience
Analysis & Reporting, Other
Consulting & Strategy
2 Years Experience
Information & Communication Technology
13 Years Experience
Business/Systems Analysts, Database Development & Administration, Developers/Programmers