Job Seeker Details
- Always worked in multidisciplinary teams alongside engineers, archaeologists and palaeontologists
- Familiar with field work and laboratory routine, including solving unpredictable problems mainly in field work.
- Experience in teaching classes to undergraduate students
- Like to keep space clean and organized and value methodical work and notes on the agenda.
- Versatility to work on various office tasks
- Versatility to work remotely if necessary
- Experience in researching
- Great appreciation for family
- Operate and process Terrestrial Laser Scanner data (LIDAR data)
- Operate and process Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data
- Work with Corel Draw
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience in organizing reports and databases
- Equipment familiarity including maps and GPS.
- Database creation in Microsoft Access
- Experience in preparing technical reports with graphs and tables showing the results of analysis.
- Processing and analysis of geological data
- Experience in outcrop sampling with portable drilling equipment.
- Field mapping and Lithological and soil profiles description and characterization, both in field and in well cores. Construction of lateral and vertical geological section in the field
Science & Technology
7 Years Experience
Environmental, Earth & Geosciences, Other