Job Seeker Details
- Punctual and hard-working
- Friendly and open-minded
- Persistent and confident to conquer any obstacles
- Love learning new things and have a challenging spirit
- Computer and IT: • Computer literate and competent with most Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc), emailing, internet services • Experienced in utilising computer software related to the construction industry, such as Autodesk Revit, Autodesk AutoCAD, and RIB Cost X (2D, 3D)
- Quantity Surveying • 19 years of experience in quantity surveying • Always providing the highest possible standard of professional service and advice by being commercially astute, numerate, risk adverse and able to accurately forecast cost. • Achieving the project objectives and managing the cost within approved budgets. • Worked with teams of different cultures and skills working together to collectively add value to projects. • Industry experience in project and program management, contract and procurement management, facilities management, cost planning and cash flow forecasting, claims and dispute resolution, life cycle costing and value engineering, training and development.
- Communication: • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in showing understandings and important information helped me demonstrate precise details for projects, which led to success in the projects.
- Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Research and Planning: • The ability to identify problems in the project and to solve them is one of my powerful skills, which help to forecast and analyse possibilities in projects and develop them and create various alternative plans.
- Teamwork: • It is my strong ability to develop a rapport with team members and to grow team harmony to the fulfillment of goals with team members.
19 Years Experience