Job Seeker Details
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of rival IT products on the market and the full software development life cycle.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of the prior and Internet experience using the software as a service (SaaS).
- Capability to write obvious market-driven product roadmap necessities.
- Take the lead and play a key role in case of a conflict.
- Create a sense of teamwork wherein the entire team can work with each other.
- Using intellect to make a decision based on schedule constraint, quality, and acceptance criteria.
- Broad knowledge and experience of IT project management, including Agile methodology and frameworks.
- Expertized in implementing Agile software development methodology, Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Experience of working with the Atlassian suite of tools. (Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket)
- High level of competency in working with the Microsoft Office 365 products, apps and services.
- A broad understanding of computer networks. (Routing and Switching)
- Constant utilisation and self-training of Linux servers and Shell Script language.
- Competence skill level in Python programming language and Django framework.
- Competence skill level in relational and non-relational databases. (MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Experience to design, develop, deploy and support RESTful API services using the Swagger tool.
- Working with Git, distributed version control and source code management system. (GitHub and GitLab)
- Hands-on experience in maintaining fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using GitLab.
Information & Communication Technology
11 Years Experience
Developers/Programmers, Help Desk & IT Support, Networks & Systems Administration, Product Management & Development, Programme & Project Management, Team Leaders, Web Development & Production