Job Seeker Details
- I like to think I'm a well presented, hardworking and professional individual.
- A team player, im always looking to learn and like helping others to learn the trade the right way.
- I like responsibility. I have experience of supervising and running small/medium teams and projects.
- I think I'm very approachable, enjoy a laugh with colleagues. I like to work hard but then also to enjoy myself with my friend's and family after work.
- If I don't know the answer to something, I have no issue asking the question. I'm very honest, and like to think I could be depended on to do a good job. I always try to treat people how I'd like to be treated.
- A competent plumber/ pipefitter of various materials and processes for different systems
- Worked on new build sites, local authorities buildings, modular and pre fabrication factories
- Commercial plumber/pipefitting bias. Installing pipework and plant to a high standard.
- Extensive HVAC installation experience. Installed Heating, Steam, Oil, domestic services and associated plant.
- NvQ 2 & 3, and associated City & Guilds, 4 year apprenticeship served in Plumbing. SSSTS supervisor ticket holder, Unvented Hot Water installer ticket, previous holder of MEWP ticket
- Reading schematics and Drawings
Trades & Services
16 Years Experience