Job Seeker Details
- I am adaptable
- I am friendly
- Passion for learning and doing.
- I am responsible and committed
- Drafting of scientific reports, writing and submission of papers with research results.
- Ability to communicate in two languages (English and Spanish) and great capability to establish relationships with respect and focused on collaborative work within a multidisciplinary team.
- A solid understanding of research methodology and establish protocols to standardize laboratory tests.
- Natural Products: Isolation of bioactive compounds from plants and microorganisms.
- Cultivation of microorganisms (bacterial strains) and in vitro plants.
- Animal studies (mice).
- Basic protocols working with complete venom and toxins isolated from snake venom.
- Technical decision making – providing advice and solutions to stakeholders at all levels
- Strengths-based leadership, with the ability to collaborate with others across the spectrum of functions, to achieve mutually agreed goals.
- Strong problem-solving skills, extensive analytical and strategic planning skills.
Science & Technology
12 Years Experience
Biological & Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry & Physics, Laboratory & Technical Services, Other
Education & Training
20 Years Experience
Teaching - Secondary, Teaching - Tertiary, Tutoring