Job Seeker Details
- A professional keeps their workspace neat and organized so that they can easily find items when they need them. All files and paperwork should be in place and, if they have to deliver a presentation, all materials should be ready well in advance so there are no unexpected delays.
- Part of being a professional means maintaining a positive, can-do attitude while working. A positive attitude will improve a professional's overall performance and increase the likelihood of a positive outcome. It will also impact the behavior and performance of others, improving employee morale in the office.
- An employee who knows how to manage their time well is viewed by their peers as a professional. Some characteristics of time management abilities include showing up at the office on time in the morning, being on time for meetings and letting someone in the office know if they suspect that they might be late.
- A professional is clear about their goals and understands what they need to accomplish to achieve them. They know how to stay focused on their work to maintain their productivity. Professionals recognize the importance of maintaining focus to improve the quality of their work and be as efficient as possible.
- Learn new things quickly
- Friendly nature
- Knowledge of computer and maintenance of records
- Work with a team spirit
Administration & Office Support
6 Years Experience
Records Management & Document Control