Job Seeker Details
- Responsible, innovative team player who enjoyed creating and executing cross-channel experiences and Business Deliverables for the multimillion-dollar International Property and Casualty Claims Portfolio.
- Analytical mindset and Identified and managed existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities, ensuring these risks were effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Effective coach and mentor to a diverse workforce.
- Independent worker who thrives on highly complex efforts to include multi-year journeys involving multiple teams, across programs/portfolios.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct projects and initiatives.
- Experienced communicator with the ability and confidence to clearly express ideas and opinions up and down the chain of command.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing special projects to help redefine business processes
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and tactical planning.
- Skillful negotiator in difficult situations.
- Extensive experience in preparing formal reports and briefing finds to all levels of management.
- Experienced leader who led and managed experience development life cycles from conception to release, while maintaining and prioritizing a backlog of experience, risk and process improvements to ensure delivery to experience expectations.
Information & Communication Technology
17 Years Experience
Business/Systems Analysts, Product Management & Development, Web Development & Production
Call Centre & Customer Service
16 Years Experience
Customer Service - Call Centre, Management & Support, Supervisors/Team Leaders
Insurance & Superannuation
34 Years Experience