Job Seeker Details
- Self-motivated and self-directed, work well both as part of a team and autonomously
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm, with a real ‘can-do’ attitude
- Love learning new things, new challenges and passing on what I know to others.
- Enjoy brainstorming and finding solutions.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Oracle System
- Communication Skills and Problem Solving
- Formalistic Writing (Letter)
- Management Skills
- Measurement Works
- Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia (Provisional)
- Gold Certificate for Dissertation Titled CIPAA 2012 - The Insights of Adjudicator's Experiences.
- Volunteers Certificate for 'CHANCE' Anjuran - Badan Perhubungan United Kingdom & EIRE
- Handled one of the biggest highway projects in Malaysia named Privatisation of Sungai Besi - Ulu Kelang Elevated Expressway (SUKE) Package CA2 - Construction and Completion of Mainline and Other Associated Works from CH 2400 to CH 4200
2 Years Experience