Job Seeker Details
- Self-motivated and self-directed, I work well both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm, with a real ‘can-do’ attitude, I enjoy the satisfaction of seeing faultless things through to the end. • Good interpersonal skills
- Love new challenges, learning new things and passing on what I know to others.
- Enjoy brainstorming and finding solutions.
- Operating Systems: Dos, OS/2, Windows 95, 2000, ME, XP & Vista, 7 & 10
- Software Development: Microsoft Access, Visual Basic 6.0, FoxPro and Dbase
- Web Development: Softaculous, WordPress and Microsoft Front Page
- Word Processors: Microsoft Word & Office 365
- Accounting Software: Lotus 123, MS Lout Suite, and Microsoft Excel, Peach Tree
- Graphic Designing: Corel Draw, Photoshop, Instant Artist & various types of designing programs
- Networks: Networking, VPNS, LAN, VLANS & Backup systems
- Hardware: I have good knowledge of computer hardware diagnosis and installation: Maintaining, Troubleshooting & Repair of Network and Desktop Peripherals, Installations of Windows 2000/2003/ME/XP/Vista/Seven/10, Configuring Modems/Routers, Wan Connection & Antivirus Solutions
- Diploma for IT Practitioners System Support (Level 2)
- Providing assistance on helpdesk for product sales, credit agreements, collections, booking for new deliveries and repairable products.
- Direct aspects of the scheduling and curriculum development of Training Centre comprised of approximately 16 junior and senior students.
- Coordinate with various staff for operational support activities of the unit; serve as a liaison between departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
Information & Communication Technology
25 Years Experience
Business/Systems Analysts, Help Desk & IT Support, Web Development & Production