Job Seeker Details
- Communication: as lead or part of multinational teams of various sizes, I am in constant contact with people from inside and outside the team. The communication is often in English or German. Clarity and traceability are some of the key aspects I take into account, while making sure everything important gets documented.
- Positive attitude: I am usually happy doing what I do, and do not get stressed easily.
- Self-management: having contact with many different people on a daily basis, it is necessary to manage my time accordingly, as well as organize everything in an efficient manner.
- Teamwork: I have worked as part of numerous teams of varying sizes and I enjoy doing that, while being able to work independently for longer periods of time as well.
- Willingness to learn: I am always eager to learn in order to improve, or just out of curiosity. Many of the technical skills I possess were self-taught.
- Programming: PL1, JCL, C++, C, Pascal, Visual Basic, VB Script, C#.
- Operating Systems: Windows.
- Database: Oracle, dBase, MySQL, MS-SQL.
- Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, CppUnit, NUnit,Test Complete, Window Tester, Squish, SOAP UI, Windows Automated UI, Rhino Mocks.
- Source control: SVN.
- Languages: Romanian (Mother tongue), English (Very good), German (Very Good).
- Various reporting and issue management tools: Jira, TargetProcess, HP ALM, plus other bespoke ones.
- Development model: agile and waterfall.
- Driver’s licence.
Information & Communication Technology
21 Years Experience
Engineering - Software, Team Leaders, Technical Writing, Testing & Quality Assurance