Job Seeker Details
- Dependable and proactive team player committed to supporting large-scale processes. Identifies inefficiencies and reports non-compliance to regulations. Quick-learner confident at meeting deadlinesin fast-paced environments.
- Experienced manufacturirng team member with background covering materials handling and cleaning. Ready to apply maintenance and repair knowledge to help keep prodution lines running smoothly.
- Dependable in listening to supervisors and maintaining standars. Qualified factory worker with proven abilities in product processing,finishing and packaging.
- Safety-oriented with a great attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. Expert in performing work using specialized heavy machinery.
- Factory Operative; Operated, cleaned and inspected equipment to maintain performance and maximise production outputs.
- Accurately identified and addressed machinery malfuctions to maintaian production line efficiencies. Kept clean working areas for safe, productive warehouse environments.
- Fostered positive relationships with customers, enhancing loyalty and retention. Handled concerns and complaints with care, delivering positive outcomes for continued customer loyalty.
- Manage customer product and service queries, resolving effectively and efficiently. Used active listening and relationship-building techniques to assess customer needs and deliver viable solutions.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
4 Years Experience
2 Years Experience