Job Seeker Details
- Currently leading an Early Years Department of eight classes across three year groups from 25 year olds, developing the Early Years curriculum, ensuring the learning environment, planning and assessments are having a positive impact on pupils’ development and supporting our school’s guiding principles.
- Leading a team of Early Years’ practitioners to support their professional development and ensure all students have a high quality, inclusive education that supports their wellbeing.
- Identifying pupils’ individual needs, planning effective learning experiences and tracking pupils’ progress to ensure they are making sufficient progress throughout the year.
- Experience of setting up Early Years settings and managing an allocated budget to resource the settings throughout the year.
- Experience also includes taking part in interviewing processes, visiting other settings for annual audits and working closely with the pastoral, admissions and communications teams within school.
- Recently taken part in a middle leadership programme.
Education & Training
15 Years Experience
Teaching - Primary