Job Seeker Details
- Highly Motivated
- Self Aware
- Problem Solving
- Multi Tasking
- Hard work
- Critical Thinking
- Check and adjust audio levels & picture quality of all channels and video synchronization on channels.
- Channel fault identification and rectification in minimum downtime.
- Scheduling time-slicing of TX channels.
- Faulty Integrated Receiver Decoder (IRD), Audio Video Processing card (IQ) configured
- Scheduled fingerprint execution for related channels on request of service provider due to piracy incidents. .
- Check local channel receiving condition and receiving satellite C band parameters.
- Take high power amplifier (HPA) fault management and network failure.
- Inquiring local MCR or Engineering teams for local channels and must coordinate with international Engineering teams for international channel issues
- Provide solution for set-top box (STB) error massages, Channel routing to advertisement servers, and Playout server chain rectification on failure.
- Monitoring receiving stations in the remote sites and coordinating the DTV business unit for international channel issues.
Information & Communication Technology
8 Years Experience