Job Seeker Details
- Self-motivated and self-directed, work well both as part of a team and autonomously.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm, with a real ‘can-do’ attitude, enjoy the satisfaction of seeing things through to the end.
- Love learning new things, new challenges and passing on what I know to others.
- Enjoy brainstorming and finding solutions
- Installing and configuring windows server 2019, SQL server 2019, Microsoft System Center (SCCM), Windows 10(21H2), Hyper-V, VMWare ESXI, Citrix Hypervisor environments.
- Datto, Symantec /Veritas NetBackup, Windows BareMetal backup & DFS replication, Azure Backup and Site Recovery.
- LAN /WAN/WLAN/VLAN configuration, DNS/DHCP configuration, Remote Access (Screen Connect) NGFW Azure Web Application Gateway, Firewall configuration (Forcepoint, FortiGate) XDR Solutions (Azure Defender), Threat Intelligence (Azure Sentinel),
- Office 365, E5 Licensing, EMS Suite, Intune, Microsoft Exchange Online, Single-Sign-On Configuration (Azure Hybrid Deployment), MS Teams.
- Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, Azure Monitor & Log Analytics, PowerShell Scripting.
- An experienced all-rounder with Microsoft products and services, such as Microsoft Active Directory in Azure, O365, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft 365 security administration (Sentinel, Defender), and Windows Server.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills and leadership skills as an administrator, Collaboration with cross-functional teams, contractors, team leads and auditors when decision making.
- Proven ability to convey the linkage among business, technology, and information security to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team player and technology enthusiast. Conversant with front-line technologies, trends, and emerging threat landscape in a fast-paced environment.
Information & Communication Technology
7 Years Experience
Networks & Systems Administration