Job Seeker Details
- Teamwork – able to lead a team as well as be a team player.
- Thinking – ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems with great attention to detail.
- Self-management – A quick learner, handling multiple tasks with positive results
- A dynamic and healthy person who performs beyond the pressures of time ad workload
- Accounts & Finance
- Hospitality & Hotel Management
- Experienced in Payroll & Accounts Assistant role: Using Accounting System to prepare monthly reports including Accounts Receivable, Account
- Payable, Trial balance & Cash Flow and Balance Sheet
- Experience in recruiting, training, performance management and complaints resolution
15 Years Experience