Job Seeker Details
- An ability and willingness to learn.
- Team player.
- Takes initiative.
- Customer service.
- Up-to-date knowledge of electronics manufacturing practices and standards
- Knowledgeable of electronic components and microprocessor infrastructure
- Ability to use and maintain Automatic Testing Equipment and Handler.
- Comfortable using Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
- Ability to create, debug and optimize production test programs
- Strong practical problem solving and debugging issues.
- Knows basic C++ and Perl and coding.
- Excellent soldering skill.
- Ability to follow product technical documentation, circuit diagram and specification.
- Good communicator and confident presenter.
- Able to build strong working relationship in a team and client.
14 Years Experience