Job Seeker Details
- Attention to the small details are important when carrying out the MCC design work, as small mistakes can be costly down the road.
- Presentation skills include running meetings where the scope of the Automation is defined, referred to as Automation Kick Off Meetings. These meetings discuss the required timelines for various aspects of the project such as budgets, MCC panel electrical drawings deadlines, Installation planning, MCC panel manufacturing lead times, software readiness and site commissioning dates.
- I'm quite adaptable in terms of design work and site support. Site support can range from telephonic support to the Commissioning Engineer where there are minor panel queries to major panel support where I would travel to site and assist with the commissioning in cases where the client required guidance in the interpretation of the MCC electrical drawings.
- I'm quite diligent with regards to project execution. As a project timeline can often range from a few months to a year, keeping all relevant project documents updated is critically important.
- I am currently registered with the IPENZ as a Graduate Member (Member #:1155108)
- Motor Control Center (MCC) design experience in the field of Automation in the Milling sector, i.e Maize and Wheat MIlls.
- Project management in terms of handling and executing projects to meet deadlines and project budgets.
- Software packages involved with MCC design include CAD software such as Ruplan and Engineering base.
- Interpersonal skills when working together as a team to complete various projects.
7 Years Experience