Job Seeker Details
- Customer Service: Exceptional ability to stay attentive when dealing with customers over six years. Proven ability to grasp product knowledge and relay product information in a concise but potent manner.
- Personality:Confident, polite, patient, reliable, trustworthy, meticulous and an eye for detail. Able to work under stress and meet deadlines. Well customer-serving attitude, team-working type, easy-going personality.
- Problem Solving: Results oriented, innovative problem solver. Developed the following skills during university studies and while working in Industry. Strength in conflict resolution and ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems. Developing creative solutions for difficult decision-making.
- Commercial Awareness: Successfully operated in an IT organisation. Achieved company’s deadline within the budget.
- Certification: CCNA (Cisco Certificate Network Administrator). General Manager Certificate.
- Systems Windows NT Workstation and Server, Windows (XP, 7, 8 and 10), Linux and Cisco.
- Hardware: Routers – Switches – Hub (Cisco), hardware setup with various hardware components such as PC Peripheral (HDD, RAM, Ethernet Card), self checking systems, printer (local/network/receipt), HP external printer setup, scanner/ bar code scanner, ADSL/ wireless router, smart phone and cisco router & switch.
- Network: Microsoft ⎫ Advance knowledge of LAN / WAN network architecture, TCP / IP settings, wireless router configuration, setting up WPA / WEP keys to secure wireless network etc. Security settings for private / public / shared folders, read / write / execute / modify right for different users, inherit security settings from parent Folder etc. ⎫ Network Administrator Applied (Active Directory Administration, implement active directory, Global catalogue flexible single master and controlling group policy), Network Infrastructure and design (Installing Microsoft Windows Server, design, managing the DHCP Server, Routing remote Access, File and Printing Server). ⎫ Microsoft Exchange Server (install, implement, junk mail filters, global address list, mailbox limits, send as permission, MX Records, OWA, SMTP routing, deleted item recovery, queue troubleshooting, NDR codes etc.). Microsoft ISA Server (Firewall and Proxy Server - install, implement and administer). Redhat ⎫ Operating Systems (Managing kernel, managing time/tasks/printing/logging, user and group management, Network Management). ⎫ Linux Server (The Apache Web Server, Berkley Domain Name Service, The Network File Services and DHCP, Sendmail and Sumba). Cisco ⎫ Routing Protocols and Concepts - Cabling Network and Router configuration, static configuration, and basic RIP & OSPF configuration. LAN Switching and Wireless - Managing Switch operating systems and controlling files, VLAN and VTP configuration. Accessing the WAN - PPP, Frame Relay, Security, Access Control lists, DHCP and NAT configuration.
Information & Communication Technology
2 Years Experience