Job Seeker Details
- Adaptable, reliable
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- Open-minded, creative
- Optimistic, friendly
- ANALYSIS: Comprehensive research and interdisciplinary studies to appreciate the potential development of an area. Proficient in cartography and statistical data processing. Understand and effectively communicate to others all aspects and phasing of an urban planning project.
- TIME MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION: Prioritize and schedule while working simultaneously on multiple projects at different phases. Ability to plan ahead, be responsive, and take initiatives.
- ADAPTABILITY: Maintain open mind to deal with people from different backgrounds and cultures. Experience in voluntary organizations, community groups, and public housing environments. Best work performed either as a team member or independent.
- COMMUNICATION: Written skills (French and English) for technical reports, research studies, and correspondence with public and private sector companies and individuals. Public speaking (French and some English) skills developed through regular consultation meetings.
- COMPUTER: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, InDesign, Illustrator, QCGIS
- LANGUAGES: French is my mother tongue. Very good verbal and written English. Travels in South America tested my Spanish.
Design & Architecture
3 Years Experience
Urban Design & Planning