Job Seeker Details
- 15 years of background in complex, multi-group, multi-disciplinary turnkey project (Engineering, Maintenance, Construction, and Commissioning) in Industrial Plants including Petrochemical, Mining, Power Plant (Combined Cycle Gas Turbine – CCGT) and Pharmaceutical Plant, in development of large EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction).
- International experience in the implementation and operation of project control systems for Construction and Engineering Projects, and Contract Management pointing out evaluation criteria of physical and financial progress, supervision, and control of service’s contracts.
- Ability to build positive relationships and develop support from a wide variety stakeholders and to drive constant innovation, improvement cycles and lean principles while bringing constructive tension and challenger mindset.
- Excellent analytical, qualitative and presentation skills.
- Project Management
- Site Engineering
- Construction Project
- Team and subcontractor Supervision
- Method Statements
- Design constructability
- Primavera P6 Oracle
- Project Control
15 Years Experience
Management, Planning & Scheduling, Project Management
10 Years Experience