Job Seeker Details
- Willingness to try new things, experiment, and question conventional knowledge
- Quick learner able to soak in vast amounts of new information
- Persistence in completing tasks and finishing them off satisfactorily
- Organised in managing multiple initiatives and tasks concurrently
- Analytical Ability: Able to see the relevance of information, to draw conclusions that fit the facts, and to analyse a problem to understand root causes
- Ability to get things done: A good objective setter, planner, and above all, performer.
- Target Oriented: The ability to reach goals within deadlines and able to think outside the box when performance deviates from plan.
- Relationship Management: A natural ability to build relationships, fine-tuned to proactively strengthen partnerships to seek the ideal solution for all stakeholders.
5 Years Experience
Account & Relationship Management, Analysis & Reporting, New Business Development, Sales Representatives/Consultants