Job Seeker Details
- Achievement of personal and team objectives
- Integrity and honesty
- Willing to take on big challenges
- Expert skills and a constant self-starter
- Passion for customers, partners and technology
- Self-critical, questioning and committed to personal excellence
- Perform deep technical troubleshooting of complex problems as well as provide guidance on operations of the customer’s systems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a Regional team of engineers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects and executive management.
- Technical writing skills.
- Delivery of customized workshops for Technical IT professionals, developer, architects and executive management
- Drive customer satisfaction and strengthen technology adoption.
- Deliver dedicated level support to Microsoft’s top tier customers using Microsoft technologies to build true solutions to run their business.
- Collaborate with Microsoft teams to deliver a high quality service.
- Manage customer expectations and deliver a service in line with contractual obligations.
Information & Communication Technology
18 Years Experience