Job Seeker Details
- Registered Nurse (Issued by Nursing Council of New Zealand)
- Registered Nurse (Issued by Singapore Nursing Board)
- Registered Nurse (Issued by Professional Regulations Commission-Philippines)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Graduated in Mindanao Sanitarium and Hospital College of Medical Arts Foundation Incorporated-Philippines)
- Provides high-level nursing care using evidence-based practice
- Performs objective assessment, evaluation and documentation of patients’ condition.
- Administered medications, blood products and other intravenous solutions.
- Provides health education to patient and their family.
- Demonstrates clinical leadership skills and delegated to junior staff.
- Maintains accurate hospital documentation.
- Liaises with Unit Manager and collaborated with other healthcare staff.
- Performs intravenous cannulation and venipuncture.
- Provides mentorship and preceptorship with newly joined nurses and student nurses.
- Performs electrocardiogram, cardiac monitoring and bladder scanning.
- Provides basic care in Gerontology and patient education which includes management of patients with fall risk, urinary incontinence, dementia, nutritional deficit, skin impairment And constipation.
Healthcare & Medical
10 Years Experience
Nursing - Aged Care