Job Seeker Details
- Well presented
- Loyalty - integrity
- Quick learner
- Self - directed learner
- Curious and observant
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills developed whilst working as a journalist and as a programme leader. Highly experienced conducting interviews, reporting information and providing appropriate feedback. Special talent to start a conversation and maintain the flow. I enjoy sharing ideas and promoting dialogue.
- Capacity to build strong relationships: Proven experience developing and cultivating information sources and networks. Sound experience establishing long term connections with clients and partners to work collaboratively. I have worked in roles that demanded extreme cooperation and engagement among the team members.
- Time management and organisation: Extensive experience managing multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines. Broad background delivering results on short notice. Substantial experience tracking the development of a project and assessing needs.
- Privacy and confidentiality: Strongly respectful of privacy and confidentiality requests. Trained and experienced in handling documents and information of a very sensitive nature. Extensive experience ensuring information is kept safe and safeguarding files.
- Computer Skills: Highly experienced in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and MAC. Quick to learn ‘in house’ software. Administrative support experience.
- TV production software: Fully trained and experienced using Avid iNEWS software.
Advertising, Arts & Media
10 Years Experience
Journalism & Writing, Programming & Production
Marketing & Communications
2 Years Experience
Internal Communications, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs