Job Seeker Details
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect (Professional Level), SysOps & DevOps Administrator (Professional Level).
- I believe in excellence and have always dedicated myself to assure the successful accomplishment of company goals.
- Experienced in executing multi-tier architectures in AWS, DevOps tools, Repository Systems, Scripting Languages and Micro Services.
- Public speaker at various AWS events, colleges/universities, meetups and provided AWS and Linux Training in some renowned Institutes and Corporates.
- Developed a base community for AWS in Ahmedabad & spreaded via Meetup and FaceBook (https://www.meetup.com/Ahmedabad-Amazon-AWS-Cloud-Meetup/) and was Admin of eminent Facebook group "Amazon AWS Cloud" (https://www.facebook.com/groups/aws.cloud/)
- Published Research Paper in National & International Conferences.
- Team oriented and follow practices like ITIL and able to deal with people in various departments.
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google (GCP)
- OS: Primarily Linux (Centos/RHEL - 6/7, Ubuntu) and Win - 08, 12
- CICD: Ansible, Chef, Cloud formation, Code Deploy, Elastic Beanstalk
- Tools & Technologies: Atlassian Tools (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Trello), Loggly, Latex OwnCloud, Splunk, Cloudyn, Hadoop, Elastic Map Reduce, GIT, AWS Mobile Hub, AWS Device Farm, IoT
- Management, Migration and Operations with AWS services
- Web/App Server: Apache, IIS, Tomcat, DNS, DHCP, FTP, ADFS (SAML)
Information & Communication Technology
3 Years Experience
Business/Systems Analysts, Engineering - Hardware, Help Desk & IT Support, Networks & Systems Administration, Sales - Pre & Post, Team Leaders