Job Seeker Details
- Positive Attitude - During my recent position at IBM, the stress at work was very high due to the volume of customers and the incidents; however we managed almost all the incidents with a greater patience and dealt it positively as a team.
- Teamwork -- The scope of my profession needed a good team work for the best result. Throughout my profession at different organizations, I gained a good confidence and trust between the team members and its always memorable in personal life as well.
- Willingness to learn - SAP ERP is an ever-changing technology which needs continuous learning to be relevant in the profession. During my role at IBM, I spent considerable amount of time to learn HANA and Sybase ASE databases and to manage BW and Business Objects application.
- Thinking Skills - During the incident resolutions, gathering the relevant information’s and the patience to analyze the data to put together for troubleshooting helped me in many situations
- SAP Certified BASIS/Netweaver Consultant
- SAP ERP: SAP ECC 6.0 ehp x, SAP R/3 4.7EE, CRM ABAP 7.0
- SAP ERP: SAP R/3 4.0, Solman 7.0 & 7.1
- SAP ERP: SAP NW 7.x components (EP 7.3, PI 7.1, BW7.0)
- Database: SQL Server 200x, Oracle-10.2/11g, Sybase
- Database: DB2 9.7, 10.1 and HANA
- OS: Windows 200x R/2, HP Unix, AIX, Linux
- SAP Tools: SAP Ehpi, SUM, JSPM, SDM, BRTOOLS
- SAP Tools: Quick Sizer Tool (SAP Sizing),
- SAP Tools: Solution Builder for BP activation
- SAP Tools: ZGOLD (Gold Client Administration Tool)
Information & Communication Technology
8 Years Experience
Business/Systems Analysts, Help Desk & IT Support, Other