Job Seeker Details
- Well-organised; good planner and time-manager
- Willing to learn to adapt to changing construction site environments
- Keen to details and daily build requirements
- Excellent listener and communicator, effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonals skills - works well with others, motivates and encourages
- Ability to build trust and credibility with managers, suppliers and contractors.
- Solid understanding of financial costs of project and importance of client focus
- Managing contract billing, procurement and appraisal
- Maintaining customer and supplier relations.
- Implementing operational and construction site plans
- Experience in contract negotiations, financial briefings and other meetings on site
- Competent using Cato Pro, Auto Cad measurement, PDF measurment and Microsoft Office
- General office and bookkeeping skills
- Liasing with upper management and key stakeholder
10 Years Experience