Job Seeker Details
- Eye for detail
- Physical fitness
- Personal hygiene
- Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households
- making beds
- replenishing linens
- cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Hospitality & Tourism
1 Year Experience
Front Office & Guest Services, Housekeeping, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands