Job Seeker Details
- Conflict management skills, gained through previous work experiences by solving a variety of work conflicts, whether they are between two colleagues or an employees and his or her employer.
- Critically thinking when making the right decision. Such as, whom to hire to how to resolve a dispute between employees.
- Ensuring the organisation’s workforce, culture, values and environment will enable it to meet goals and perform well in the future.
- Making sure the organisation attracts people who will give it an edge. Managing a workforce with balance of skills needed to meet short and long-term ambitions
- Ensure that the relationship between the organisation and staff is managed within a clear and appropriate framework.
- Can handle pressure very well, target oriented, ambitious and hungry for results.
- Keeping in mind the details of various jobs, companies and candidates is important in order to work efficiently as well as effectively
- Work well with others always demonstrating co-operation and flexibility. Have experience working in teams at university and work.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, gained through university coursework, part-time market research interviewer work experience and leadership activities.
- Well versed in MS Windows operating systems as well as in MS Office Suite, Internet browsers, email systems and Xero Accounting software system
- Listen carefully and thoroughly to both, the job seeker and the client and understand what their needs are.
- Having confidence in myself also the service that offer to the clients, companies as well as jobseekers.
- Relationship building skills. Love to meet new people and know how to use every opportunity to network and to turn into business results.
- Familiar with various social media recruitment strategies and IT technologies
- As a student advocate at Massey University (Albany Student Association – ASA), I was responsible in effective communication between the lecturer and students regarding any problems and issues.
Human Resources & Recruitment
1 Year Experience
Industrial & Employee Relations, Occupational Health & Safety, Organisational Development, Other, Recruitment - Internal, Remuneration & Benefits, Training & Development
Administration & Office Support
0 Years Experience
Administrative Assistants, Data Entry & Word Processing, Office Management, Records Management & Document Control