Job Seeker Details
- I am a genuine and care always concerned with the community. The Public health- Global Health program has given me an insight of the global networking which includes strengthening equality and equity.
- Am passionate about developement through the observation of the global humanitarian needs and health crises.
- I enjoy interacting with others and am able to work well under considerable pressure.
- Working as an outreach worker has allowed me to have a positive personality which has allowed me to handle uncomfortable situations at my work and voluntary in a calm, collected manner, for instance dealing successfully with questions, about HIV/AIDS from the community.
- I am good in English can fluently and write clearly, correctly will help to communicate effectively with people of all ages, and I will also use my teaching skills to deal and communicate with anyone.
- I am a naturally cheerful, capable, adaptable person with good teamwork and my interpersonal skills developed in my previous employment would help me to enjoy the challenge of working in a community setting
- Client and community outreach
- HIV/AIDS awareness training
- Health education
- Culturally sensitivity
- Non-profit management
- Qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Program management
- Options counselling
- Domestic violence prevention
- Strategic thinker
- Team Leadership
Healthcare & Medical
8 Years Experience
Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health, Other, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work
Community Services & Development
4 Years Experience
Management, Volunteer Coordination & Support
Education & Training
6 Years Experience
Teaching - Early Childhood