Job Seeker Details
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Savvy Negotiation Skills
- Ability to Prioritize
- Positive Attitude
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
5 Years Experience
Purchasing, Procurement & Inventory
Marketing & Communications
2 Years Experience