Job Seeker Details
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- wonderful Organizational Skills
- Maintains a professional Demeanor
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Provide assistance in hiring process activities such as posting jobs on job boards or websites, pre-screening applications, arranging interviews, and administering pre-employment background checks.
- Assist with benefit and insurance-related enrollment processes.
- Type and distribute meeting minutes; ensure accuracy of content for both internal meetings and board committee meetings.
- Coordinate and register employees for webinars, external conferences, and handle any travel arrangements as needed.
- Assist Marketing Department in ordering Credit Union promotional supplies as requested. Coordinates the distribution of items to branch offices as requested.
- Process correspondence for the CEO/President, VP HR/Administration, Senior Management, and board committees. Takes initiative by preparing the requested information.
- Assist in scheduling and/or arranging appointments, meetings, business trips, etc. for CEO/President or other members of the board and senior management team.
- Compose, process, and sign standard letters for CEO/President and/or VP HR/Administration.
- Reporting skills, administrative writing skills (etiquette and grammar); Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), managing multiple processes, organization skills, analyzing information , professionalism, problem solving, supply management, inventory control, verbal and written communication.
Administration & Office Support
3 Years Experience