Job Seeker Details
- Effectively manage a test team (usually 15 or more)Communication Skills
- Understand the testing process/Define scope of testing in projects/An Ability and Willingness to Learn
- Deploy and manage test frameworks/Customer Service/Initiatives
- Implement a testing process/Team Skills/Promotability/Adaptability
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing/Implement and record QA metrics
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers./Communication with the Business People
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / Sr. Test Manager.
- Scripting, Documenting & Developing Automation Test Processes
- SCRUM Master/Agile Expert
- SDLC/STLC Methodologies
- TDD & BDD
- Functional Requirements/RFP
- QA & QC Standards
- Test Plans, Cases & Processes
- UAT/Regression/Negative testing/Integration
- Mobile/App/Web Testing
- UI & Compatabiity Testing
- Defect & Bug tracking
- Data Migration & Interface Testing
- Test Strategies & Coverage
- HP Quality Center; HP Unified Functional Testing; Selenium Suite; Agile; SoapUI; Java; C; C++; VBScript; SQL; .NET; XML;
Information & Communication Technology
7 Years Experience
Testing & Quality Assurance