Job Seeker Details
- Can effectively work on own initiative, as part of a team, or as the leader of a group.
- Calm and openminded
- Team player, strong attention to detail, ability to work with staff at all levels within an organisation.
- self learning and self development
- SharePoint: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Windows Servers: 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, file/print, AD, DNS, DHCP, Exchange 2007/2010, WSUS
- Microsoft SQL : 2005, 2008
- Linux Servers: Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Mint, Suse, iptables firewall, NAS, LAMP, SAMBA, Nagios, DNS, postfix, proxy
- System Storage: IBM DS 4700, EXP810, TS3100, Storewize v3700
- Blade center : BCH, HS21, HS22, HS23e
- Backup : CA arcServe
- Antivirus : Nod32 enterprise edition, Bitdefender enterprise edition
- Virtual Environment: Red hat Enterprise Virtualization, VMware vSphere
- Having a close relationship with suppliers and contractors.
- Able to manage and control projects in multiple project environments.
- Liaising with outside IT consultants and other third party contractors to ensure projects completed on time.
- Being involved in a project from evaluation, conception and completion.
Information & Communication Technology
9 Years Experience
Networks & Systems Administration, Team Leaders