Job Seeker Details
- • In-depth knowledge of Food & Dairy technology.
- • Substantial experience of dairy product research and development.
- • Thorough knowledge about working of various dairy processing equipment such as Plate type heat exchanger, Homogenizer, Incubator, Continuous freezers etc.
- • Adept at finding best practices for production.
- • Proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel & Internet.
- • Endowed with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- • Practiced HACCP, GMP, CIP, and COP during and after food processing
- • Trained new employees about sanitation, food hygiene, milk & ice cream processes.
- • Determining, implementing and monitoring production strategies, policies and plans.
- • Directing staff activities and holding frequent meetups of staff members to assess job completion.
- • Overseeing ware house operations for ensuring the delivery of orders in time
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
7 Years Experience
Production, Planning & Scheduling, Quality Assurance & Control, Team Leaders/Supervisors
Education & Training
8 Years Experience
Teaching - Tertiary, Workplace Training & Assessment