Job Seeker Details
- high achiever
- • Problem solving—by identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner and gathering and analysing information skilfully. Manage competing demands and priorities of multiple stakeholders successfully
- • Interpersonal Skills—by always maintaining confidentiality, remaining open to others’ ideas and exhibiting willingness to try new things
- • Oral communication—I speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. My facilitation course has assisted me to demonstrate group presentation skills. I am diplomatic and flexible.
- • Written Communication—I always edit work for spelling and grammar and present numerical data effectively and am able to read and interpret written information.
- • Planning/organizing—I am strong in prioritising and planning work activities, thereby using time efficiently and developing realistic action plans.
- • Adaptability—I adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands and am able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Able to operate independently within context of a global team
- • Diversity - Sensitivity to a diverse workforce, with its wide variety of ages, cultural backgrounds and experiences
- • Excellent time-management skills
- • Ability to handle own workload and work accurately under pressure
Human Resources & Recruitment
8 Years Experience
Industrial & Employee Relations
Administration & Office Support
6 Years Experience
PA, EA & Secretarial